Jackson Drive

Jackson Drive street sign

This development was named in 1967 to mark the contribution made to the Village by Reg Jackson, a Parish Councillor for 25 years 1948 to 1973, being Chairman from 1959 to 1962. Reg Jackson, away from parish politics, worked at MG for many years as their leading competition’s development engineer and his home in Sandford Lane was called Montlhery after a European racing track. The developers suggested Lawn Close.

Permanent link to this article: http://kennington-pc.gov.uk/home/mini007/