Local councils in England with an annual turnover of £65 million or less must complete an annual return in accordance with proper practices summarising their activities at the end of each financial year. In this annual return the term ‘Local Council’ includes a Parish Meeting, a Parish Council and a Town Council.
The annual return is mde up of four sections:
- Sections 1 and 2 are completed by the person nominated by the local council
- Section 3 is completed by the external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission
- Section 4 is completed by the local council’s internal audit provider.
Each council must approve this annual return no later than 30 June following the year to which the return relates.
The files listed below include the Annual Returns made by Kennington Parish Council under these regulations.
Any queries in relation to the annual returns should be addressed to the Clerk to the Parish Council:
93 Kennington Road
- Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return – Year Ended 31 March 2018
- Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2017-18
- Annual Return for Year Ending 31 March 2017
- Annual return for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Annual return for the year ended 31 March 2015
- Annual return for the year ended 31 March 2014
- Annual return for the year ended 31 March 2013
- Annual return for the year ended 31 March 2012