Who are we?
A group of people who share the wish to extend a welcome to
families or individuals whose life has been torn apart by conflict or
persecution. We welcome new members.
What are we hoping to achieve?
To offer our friendship and support in practical ways including
housing, finance, food, equipment, learning the English language and
coping with the challenges of the British welfare system and
What progress has been made?
- Language support for new arrivals
- Acceptance as a host family
- Volunteering for Asylum Welcome
- Collecting donations
- Spreadsheet of individual offers of help
- Contact with other groups in Oxfordshire
or telephone:01865 735590