Kennington has four public access defibrillators, which can be used by anyone in the event of a cardiac arrest.
How to use one
Where are they?
There are five public access defibrillators in Kennington. They are located:
- on Playfield Road (outside the launderette),
- on Meadow View Road (off Poplar Grove),
- outside the Village Centre
- outside Kirlena House (on Kennington Road)
- Forest Side playing field car park.
If you need to use one of these units, you will first need to call 999 or 112. The Ambulance Service will give you the code to unlock the cabinet.