This summer the Environment Agency is holding a series of public events to give people the chance to find out about the Oxford Flood Alleviation Scheme.
The events are a chance for people to learn about the scheme and share local knowledge that could be used to help its development. There will also be opportunities to discuss the recreational, environmental and economic benefits it could bring.
Events take place between 2.30pm and 7.30pm on the following days:
- Tuesday 23 June – Kennington Village Hall, OX1 5PG
- Thursday 25 June – Abingdon Guildhall, OX14 3HL
- Friday 26 June – West Oxford Community Centre, OX2 0BT
- Tuesday 30 June – Oxford Town Hall, OX1 1BX
- Friday 3 July – South Oxford Community Centre, OX1 4RP
Please feel free to drop in at any time, everyone is welcome.
Please pass on this invitation or display the poster.