Thames Valley Police – Contact Us Online

Contact Us Online


Did you know that you can now get in touch with us online as well as by calling 101?
You can use the Contact Us form on our website to:

  • Provide more information or request an update on a crime report
  • Tell us if you recognise a face or description from one of our witness appeals
  • Contact an officer or department directly, for example our Fixed Penalty Support Unit. This also helps you reach an officer or PCSO who may be working unsociable hours.

You can also use our new online reporting form to report any type of crime, traffic collisions involving an injury, a missing person and anti-social behaviour.

The form takes you through all the questions that you would be asked if you called 101 and is picked up by our dedicated team in the Contact Centre.

Get in touch with us by visiting

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter @TvpSouthandVale

Permanent link to this article: