Tell us what you think of NHS services in Oxfordshire – Abingdon Roadshow 19 October
The NHS in Oxfordshire is calling on young people, parents, patients, carers and people who live and work in Oxfordshire to have their say on how health care is delivered.
We are seeking your views on how local GP, community and hospital services should develop so that services are of high quality, closer to home, more convenient with better access and can overcome a £200m funding gap by 2020/21.
Several events have already taken place in Banbury, Wantage, Oxford, Wallingford, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames and Witney but we still need to hear from more people in the Abingdon area. The event will be a ‘drop in’ style and staff will be available to have an informal chat with you to share ideas on how NHS services in Oxfordshire can deliver high quality care now and in the future.
The Big Conversation Abingdon Roadshow will be held on:
- Wednesday 19 October 9.30am to 4pm – Abingdon Community FreeSpace Shop, Bury Street, Abingdon OX14 3QY (next to the travel agent and opposite H. Samuel).
- Staff will be available to answer your questions between 10am and 2pm, outside of those times please feel free to pop in and pick up some information.
The roadshow will focus on:
- The financial health challenges within Oxfordshire
- How we can improve the overall health of people in Oxfordshire
- How we can prevent people from getting ill
- How we can improve quality
- Make best use of tax payers money
- How you can get more actively involved including hearing about our plans for public consultation later in the year around models of care across Oxfordshire
If you would like more information about this event, please contact: Julia Stackhouse on 01865 334638